Product Description & Reviews
The Valor Fitness BD-58 Valor Pro Half Rack with Plate Storage constructed of heavy duty 11-gauge steel for strength and durability, provides the rugged feel of a RIG, with the functionality of a Power Rack station. Within the design, extended rear cross beam supports allow space inside the rack for benches to maximize space. Also, featuring heavy duty extra-long safety bars to allow for exercises to be performed outside of the rack as well. A multi grip pull up station, six plate storage posts, and J-hook brackets to hold an Olympic bar with a max weight of 500lbs each the BD-58 provides everything you need to maximize your workout and your space with safety in mind. J-hook max weight: 500lb per hook.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty commercial grade 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with floor mount base support design for added stability
- Multi grip pull-up station and extended rear cross beam to allow space inside the rack for benches and exercises
- Heavy duty extra-long safety bars to allow workouts outside the rack
- 2 Olympic bar holder hooks for standard workouts and 4 band pegs to allow resistance training workouts
- 6 plate storage pegs that are evenly spaced to allow bumper plates, J-hook max weight: 500lb per hook
|Manufacturer:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Publisher:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Studio:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Item Weight:||67 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.