Product Description & Reviews
The Titan Fitness Extreme over the door pull-up bar is perfect for doing strength body weight exercises, both on the door and on the floor! With more bars and grips comes greater exercise variety than our standard pull-up bar! For vertical exercises, you can workout your shoulders, biceps, back and tricep muscles with chin-ups, pull-ups, leg-lifts and reverse crunches. When you place it on the floor, you can work out your abs with crunches, your triceps with dips, and your chest with push-ups. The Extreme Titan Fitness pull up bar is easy to assemble, does not require mounting, and is very versatile and affordable!
Features & Highlights
- - No mounting equipment necessary; flat surface rests on door frame - Perfect for upper body strength exercises
- - 12 places to hold the bars for wide variety of exercises from different angles - Versatile for body weight exercises
- - Weight Capacity: 300 lb. - Length: 39" & 40" bars
- - Width: 16.1" - Depth: 9"
- - Weight: 8 lb. - Sturdy Design
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.