Titan Fitness bumper plates are excellent additions to any home gym. This is a 45 lb. black rubber bumper plate.The 2" steel-lined center holes snugly fit Olympic size barbells and maintain their shape in between uses. This is an economy bumper plate, perfect for use in a home gym, and is not intended to withstand being dropped or thrown on the floor. Please note that rubber bumper plates may have a sheen present on the finish from manufacturing, which can easily be removed with a mild dish soap. We also offer 60" and 86" Olympic bars, plate and barbell storage trees, and power racks to push them up from.
- Very low bounce
- Extremely durable
- Olympic barbell size
- Also available in 10, 15, 25, 35, & 45 lb. sizes in 5 different colors and in pairs
- Quieter than steel plates
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubber with steel insert
- Diameter: 17 3/4"
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Center hole: 2"
Features & Highlights
- Included: This includes 1 45 lb weighted black bumper plate
- Versatility: Fits any Olympic bar with diameter 2" or less; Can be used with 2" dumbbell bars
- Quality design: Thick rubber plate is very durable; Steel internal ring is heavy duty and maintains shape
- Dimensions: Inner ring diameter - 2"; Total diameter - 17 3/4"; Height - 3 1/2"
- Also available: Check our other listings for plates of different sizes and colors, Olympic bars, and storage trees
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Titan Fitness, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Titan Fitness
mpn: BBUMP25, ean: 0049008261242,
Titan Fitness bumper plates are excellent additions to any home gym. This is a pair of 25 lb black rubber bumper plates. The 2" steel-lined center holes snugly fit Olympic size barbells and maintain their shape in between uses. This is an economy bum...