Product Description & Reviews
The TheraBand Progressive Hand Trainer assists patients recovering from hand or wrist surgery and helps improve hand, finger and thumb strength and mobility during hand rehabilitation. It provides the lightest resistance sequences available for immediate post-surgical rehabilitation, in six levels of resistance. With more than 60 access holes, the elastic sheets provide numerous strength training and range of motion exercises, including progressive extension exercises of the hand and wrist.Assists patients recovering from finger, hand or wrist surgery, helps improve post-op hand, finger, and thumb strength, mobility and range of motion.
Features & Highlights
- Assists patients recovering from finger, hand or wrist surgery, helps improve post-op hand, finger, and thumb strength, mobility and range of motion
- Allows therapists to perform the functional finger exercises against progressive elastic resistance, including pinching, opposition and prehension
- Hand trainers are extremely thin and designed to be used by those who struggle with basic motor function and patients with too weak of grip to use therapy putty
- Composed of a pair of high impact, 10" and 10.5" diameter molded rings that lock a fitted, circular TheraBand exercise sheet in place when pressed together
- Intro Kit includes 2 interlocking rings and 6 progressive latex sheets with more than 60 access holes and exercise guide
|Item Size:||14 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4333854179, ean: 8809394370063,
ONE GRIP STRENGTHENER TO RULE THEM ALL Introducing the most versatile, durable and effective grip and hand strengthener ever created. SILENT - Our sol...