Product Description & Reviews
Personal trainers and fitness enthusiasts say that the strength variations make the rotating pushup bars more effective than bench presses or classic pushups for toning or shaping muscles. The rounded disc bottoms twist with silky smooth motion to keep arms and shoulders in proper alignment while relieving tension on the wrists, so you can do more pushups, with perfect form, and no wrist pain. In fact, those with wrist injuries, or carpel tunnel pain, are reporting how these unique pushup blocks are making push ups possible again. As you check out the pictures you will notice how the increased range of motion from the elevated handles means you can drop deeper with each rep to intensify the focus on your chest muscles, for faster results in less time. With near endless hand placement options you will activate more synergistic (or helper) muscles such as delts, back, forearms, abs and legs. In fact, many are flipping over and performing dips to hit rear the deltoids, and back muscles for a more complete whole-body workout. And, sure the Rotating Push Up Bars by PP Fitness work great for your home gym - they take up little space, keep hands off of dirty gym mats and completely eliminate excuses (and drive time to the gym). But they are also great for packing up and taking with you for outdoors Crossfit workouts or to add some fun to your trail runs. Notice on the pictures how both push up bars pack down into a single disc so you can drop them into your backpack and enjoy a full workout indoors and outdoors. And they wash clean with mild detergent Plus the simple rotating design has no mechanical systems that can break down. Just wrap your hands around the Rotating Push Up Bars and enjoy safer pushups, with greater intensity, less wrist pain for better health and less boredom.
Features & Highlights
- Fast Results & No Excuses: Personal trainers say Rotating Push Up Bars beat bench presses or classic pushups for strength variations that sculpt and build chest, shoulder, and arm muscles - so whether you are going for tone or gains you can kill the excuses and enjoy better posture, toned arms, and a more powerful chest - without driving to the gym
- Next-Level Chest Development: The elevated twisting design gives you a deeper range of motion and more hand positions to challenge supporting muscles in ways that classic push ups simply cannot, with new angles you will recruit synergist (or 'helper') muscles (like legs, abs, delts, & forearms) while intensifying the pump on your chest and arms
- Wrist Saving Comfort Twist-Grip: The padded handles fit any hand size, while the rounded disc bottom give you silky smooth rotation that naturally tracks with your body to ease pressure on wrists, elbows, and shoulders, so you can enjoy perfect push up form - without wrist or shoulder pain
- Natural Rotation: Unlike bench press (or even regular pushups), the PP Fitness Rotating Push Up Bars keep tension on your chest while taking the guessing out of correct hand positioning - so you can enjoy more pushups with better form, for faster results
- End Boring Push Ups: Even people who hate pushups are saying that the variety is addictive, with endless hand and body placement options the Rotating Push Up Bars let you break free with unique variations that improve grip and range of motion; try flipping over to power press backwards and hit back and shoulder muscles, or collapse them down and take them with you for a fun addition to your crossfit or trail workouts - wrap your hands around a set and enjoy better health with less boredom
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.