Product Description & Reviews
Short on space but still want the option to perform Olympic style lifts? Perform squats, bench press, and deadlifts, just like you would with a standard Olympic bar. Knurling adds extra grip for your heavier lifts. Ideal for facilities that are short on space. Zinc plated steel with bar bearings and knurled grips. 60 inch bar and 9 1/2 inch sleeve. Bar weighs 30 pounds, will accommodate up to 275 pounds. Since 1986, Power Systems' passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Power Systems is committed to ensuring people have the tools to lead active lives with professional-grade products, cutting-edge educational materials, and elite customer service. “Power Your Potential” is the philosophy that guides everything Power Systems stands for.
Features & Highlights
- 60 inch Olympic bar weighs 30 pounds and accommodates up to 275 pounds
- Smaller length is sturdy enough for competitive use and is ideal for smaller facilities
- 9 1/2 inch sleeve with ball bearings
- Zinc plated alloy steel bar and knurled grips
- Weight training accessory for speed, agility, strength, power, running, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer and all other athletic, fitness, weight, or cross training
- Zinc-plated alloy steel
- Steel bar with ball bearings
- Knurled grips
- Length: 60", Sleeve: 9-1/2"
- 30 lbs
|Package Weight:||29.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||50 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.