Product Description & Reviews
Strengthen your grip and forearms by rolling a weight up and down on the Pro Wrist Roller. Made from strong tubular steel with padded handles, cable and plate attachment. Add additional resistance by adding Standard plates. Plates sold separately. Can hold 35 pounds of weight safely, with a 45 pound weight limit. 16 inches long x 1. 5 inches thick. Since 1986, Power Systems' passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Power Systems is committed to ensuring people have the tools to lead active lives with professional-grade products, cutting-edge educational materials, and elite customer service. “Power Your Potential” is the philosophy that guides everything Power Systems stands for.
Features & Highlights
- Strengthen your grip and forearms by rolling a weight up and down
- Strong tubular steel with padded handles and hanging cable for attaching 1-inch standard plates
- Can hold 35 pounds of weight safely, with a 45 pound weight limit
- Increase strength in forearms and grip
- Increase resistance by adding 1 inch standard weight plates
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Armaid Company, Inc.
mpn: unknown, ean: 0869079000133,