We are proud to introduce the OneFitWonder Wonder Bar Olympic Barbell! This bar represents the result of 7 years of using every bar on the market, plus three years of selling Oly bars at FringeSport. We've taken everything we know about bars and delivered a competitively priced entry-level bar that has a ton going for it. The Wonder Bar V2 comes in a bushing or bearing cartridges, the specs for both are the same outside of that. Bushing vs Bearing
Our 20kg Wonder Bar comes in a bronze bushing or needle bearing cartridges. Both bars are excellent for lifting and provide spin.
- Needle bearing cartridges in the collars provide a little more spin than a bushing barbell.
- Bearing barbells have a slightly smoother rotation and cost a little more than a bushing.
- Bearing barbells are typically used for faster lifts, such as Olympic lifts.
- Bushing barbells are typically used for heavy or slower lifts, such as power lifting movements.
Features & Highlights
- Shaft Diameter: True 28mm (Mens) / True 25mm (Womens)
- Awesome dual knurl pattern- single ring IWF with no center knurl.
- Tensile Strength: 205,000 PSI tensile (Mens) / 160,000 PSI (Womens)
- Weight Capacity: 1,600lb (Mens) / 800lb (Womens)
- Killer all-black Zinc finish throughout the bar
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fringe Sport, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.