Product Description & Reviews
NEW! We’ve taken our pinnacle Sterling Spinner design and improved it! Upgraded rotor and track allows for a smaller form factor without sacrificing the smooth ope ration of the Metallic Spinners, while the solid zinc rotor is retained to provide maximum resistance training through built up angular momentum. The added counter keeps track of Current total revolutions, speed in RPM, Historical top speed in RPM and Physical strength index, which makes it perfect for athletes looking for the ultimate in grip and forearm strength, or muscle builders looking to target and sculpt muscles specifically in the forearm. Pair it with our PB-588HC Spinner to train for muscle strength AND improve fast twitch for optimum athletic performance. Check out the attached video above for a comparison.
Features & Highlights
- Solid ZINC rotor provides a whopping 41.3 lb-in of resistance at 10,000 RPM
- Stainless steel shell construction, anodized in silver color and polished to a mirror like shine for professional and amateur athletes alike.
- Computer balanced inner gyroscopic rotor for VIBRATION FREE operation
- Ideal for building muscle and grip strength for athletes. Combine with PB-588HC Spinner for BEST result!
- Performance Digital LCD counter SM-02 displays total revolutions in multiples of 100s, current speed in RPM, historical top speed in RPM, and a physical strength index
|Part Number:||PB-588C Silver|
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Power Systems
sku: ps-40520, mpn: 40520, ean: 0844491007038,