Product Description & Reviews
Hausmann cuff weights are used by physical therapists, athletic trainers, occupational therapists, and for consumer home use. The ankle and wrist weights has been proven effective in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, and athletic training rooms. It contours to snuggly fit the ankle, wrist, and even thigh. Its long closure strap assures a secure and comfortable fit even during the most strenuous exercise program. It features heavy-duty materials and double-stitching throughout. The cuff exercise weights are color-coded, marked with both pounds and kilograms, and have grommets for hanging on any peg-board weight rack.
Features & Highlights
- Vinyl weights color-coded and weight imprinted for ease of use.
- Extra long 17" strap with hook and loop fasteners allows you to double-strap weight in place for added security.
- Extra-large brass hanging grommet.
- All weights 6 lbs. and over have 2 straps with hook and loop fasteners and 6 vertical pockets.
- Hugger weights are sold individually.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.