Product Description & Reviews
Description: Our sit-up decline bench features heavy-duty metal frame and sturdy front and rear stabilizers, which is more safe and durable. Also, it's extra-long backboard and comfortable foam pads that secure your legs and ankles. It offers a wide variety of exercise, like dumbbell presses, chest flies, shoulder presses, bicep curls, etc. Dumbbells and resistance band are including for better workout. Features: ● Heavy-duty metal frame and sturdy stabilizer ● Heavy duty cushion pad seating surface with dense foam padding ● Vinyl-wrapped ankle and knee rollers for more comfortable grip ● Easy to adjust for multiple height ● Suitable for a wide variety of exercise ● Include a pair of dumbbell and a resistance band Specification: ● Overall size: 51-53.5" L x12.2"W x 20.8-29.5"H ● Pad size: 40.6"×12"×1.6" ● Weight capacity: 220 pound ● Length of resistance band: 23.6" ● Weight of dumbbell: 6.6 pound
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty cushion pad seating surface with dense foam padding
- Include a pair of dumbbell and a resistance band
- Vinyl-wrapped ankle and knee rollers for more comfortable grip
- Measures 12.2 by 30 by 53 inches (W x H x D); 220-pound maximum user weight
- 4 Incline Positions Allows Users More Variety in Core Workout easy to adjust
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.