Product Description & Reviews
Description: This new ANCHEER Flat Weight Bench can make your work more effective, as well as adds strength and tone to the entire abdominal section. What's more, it allows you to perform a variety of strength training exercises that will get you feeling fit in no time. Doing more exercises with dumbbells ,the workout possibilities are endless. With ample padding and heavy duty steel construction, our sit up board provides stability for any exercise and is ideal for you to build the muscles you want in less time as well as more easily strengthen your muscles Feature: Thick and endurance steel frame. Ideal for a variety of exercises.Perform sit ups, twists and some with dumbbells. Easy to use & develops great upper body strength and attractive physique Freestanding decline bench offers wide variety of core workout. Notes: 1. Simple Assembly is required according to included instruction. 2. Please warm up fully before training to avoid physical injury. Specification: Material: Steel Weight Capacity: 550 lbs Size of the pad: 41.3" x 9.8"(L x W) Pad Thickness: 1.6'' Package include: 1 x Weight Bench (need assembled), 1 x Instruction
Features & Highlights
- 1.HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The Ancheer Flat Utility Weight Bench is reinforced with powder coating, which can resists wear and tear from heavy use and strenuous workouts.
- 2.MULTI-FUNCTION: This Utility Flat Bench can be used as a set-up bench, dumbbell bench, etc . It allows for numerous exercises .
- 3.SPACE SAVING :This workout bench is designed to fit in your home. Ideal for home use without taking up too much space
- 4.STURDY CONSTRUCITON: This sturdy flat weight bench supports up to 550lbs. Size of the pad: 4.3" x 9.8"(L x W).
- 5.NOTE: Dumbbells are shown for demo purposes only , not included. US stock.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.