Product Description & Reviews
Fractional plates are traditionally used when an athlete is making linear progression in their lifts, putting more and more weight on the bar week by week. Increase the weight on the bar in very small increments. If you're close to stalling out on a lift and a 2.5 or 5KG jump is too much, you can start "micro-loading" and continue that for progressing your lifts. This set of fractional plates from FringeSport includes a pair each of 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 kilo plates.Each weight is a different color to allow you to easily spot the different weights Package Contents: 1 Set Fractional Plates (KG) by FringeSport Brand: FringeSport Weight: 5 kilograms total Material: Steel
Features & Highlights
- 5KG Total- 1 Pair Each: 1/4 KG, 1/2 KG, 3/4 KG, and 1 KG
- Colored to allow you to easily spot the different weights
- Helpful to bring a bar up to RX weight
- Increase the weight on the bar in very small increments.
- Fits most 2 inch Olympic barbells.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.